Full Code Reference
Inventory Presser is open-source, so anyone can read the code. This website maintains a complete code reference. Here’s the page for
invp_get_the_price(), a method that decides what to return as a vehicle’s price.
- Check if Inventory Presser is Running
- Show Down Payments on Details Pages
- Use Kilometers Instead of Miles
Filter & action hooks allow other developers to customize the way Inventory Presser behaves.
Shortcodes all our special pages to work on any site running WordPress, exactly how many shopping carts and storefronts have been implemented to run on any theme.
Template & conditional tags are PHP methods like
invp_get_the_odometer() that help check if a vehicle is sold, output it’s price, or access other attributes stored in the post object or post meta.
Inventory Presser ships with a few dependencies.
- FlexSlider woocommerce/flexslider, licensed GPLv2 or later, used to create photo and vehicle slideshows
- leaflet.js leafletjs.com, used to create Map widgets