- A shortcode that piggybacks on the inventory Grid widget by delivering the same features but as a shortcode.
- A shortcode that produces vehicle photo sliders containing multiple vehicles.
- This shortcode produces a photo slider for a single vehicle.
Listing Templates for Singles & Archives
These shortcodes are what Inventory Presser uses to achieve compatibility with almost every theme. If a theme does not have vehicle template files or hooks to handle archives and singles, these shortcodes are added to
- Creates a list of vehicles. Inventory Presser uses this shortcode to list vehicles at yourdealership.com/inventory if the site’s theme does not have templates for vehicles. See screenshot →
- A shortcode that outputs a single archive vehicle in an <article> element. Designed to help any theme show an archive of vehicles.
- Creates a table of vehicle attributes including odometer, transmission, color, interior color, drive type, doors, stock number, engine & fuel, and VIN. (Boat fields: HIN instead of VIN, length, beam, and hull material) See screenshot →
- Outputs a sentence about whether or not the car lot is open. Also hooks into vehicle singles and tables of hours to automatically deploy the feature.
- Creates an iframe. We’ve found this useful on most sites for a financing application that is hosted on a separate domain.
- Creates a dropdown that changes the sort order of listings pages. Users can sort vehicles in either direction by make, price, odometer, year, date entered, or last modified date.
- Outputs the VIN