The Inventory Presser setting Sort Vehicles By changes the default sort order for listings pages.
Access Inventory Presser Settings
- Visit the Options sub-menu of the Vehicles menu in the admin Dashboard.
- Locate the Sort Vehicles By setting in the Listings section
- Choose a vehicle attribute and a sort order
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
Common-sense Secondary, Tertiary, and Quaternary Fields
Car shoppers expect that sorting listings by Make will also sort by Model so the Foresters and Outbacks are sorted among the Subarus.
- Sorts by Model use Trim as a secondary field
- Sorts by Make use Model and Trim as secondary and tertiary fields
- Sorts by Year use Make, Model, and Trim as secondary, tertiary, and quarternary fields